What is CBD Roll-on?
What’s great about a CBD Roll-on stick is that it’s the best of the past and the present.
Humans have been using hemp topically for thousands of years - back to the Egyptians and the Assyrians - but now you can harness the power of hemp in an easy to use roll-on.
The last decades of research have made it clear that the endocannabinoid system plays an important role in the homeostasis of the skin - our largest organ. We believe in the power of supplementing our own endocannabinoids with the cannabinoids from the hemp plant as well as all the other rich ingredients that go into our CBD roll-ons.
But a topical is not defined by its hemp alone. The other ingredients in our CBD roll-ons are what makes them top-shelf products, especially for soothing and moisturizing.
(This is intended for educational purposes and is not meant to be a product claim.)
Always the highest standards of quality:
- No fragrances, dyes, sulfates, phthalates, PEGs, or parabens
- No testing on animals
- No gluten
- Made from non-GMO EU-certified hemp seeds
- Always third party tested
What’s in our CBD Roll-on?
- Menthol - When applied topically, menthol cools the skin and increase blood flow.
- Aucklandia Lappa root extract - native to India, this root extract has been used since ancient times and in traditional Chinese medicine, the root is one of the 50 fundamental herbs. It helps to slow down the aging process and counteracts the free radicals that cause lines, loose skin, and age spots.
- Achyranthes Bidentata root extract - Also known as ox knee, this root extract is widely used in the traditional folk medicines of Asia. Rich in active phytochemicals like saponins, ketosteroids and flavonoids, it helps to soothe the skin.
- Cinnamomum Cassia bark extract - This nourishing antioxidant comes from cinnamon, ‘the eternal tree of tropical medicine’. Considered one of the 50 fundamental herbs in traditional Chinese medicine, cinnamon contains an array of vital oils (especially cinnamaldehyde) that help soothe skin.
- Poria Cocos extract - Used by the most famous cosmetic brands, this extract from a mushroom found on the roots of pine trees possesses both antioxidant and skin-soothing properties. It’s used in anti-wrinkle serums and anti-aging creams because it brings a healthy glow back to skin.
- Licorice root extract - Over the years, the extract from licorice has become a widely studied herbal remedy for soothing skin. Recent studies show it’s an antioxidant that promotes skin radiance and may also be an astringent (for removing the dead cells from the outer layer of the skin). In traditional Chinese medicine, it’s one of the most commonly used plants and a recent survey of Western medical herbalists placed licorice as one of the top 10 most important herbs used in clinical practice.
- Glycerin - this simple yet effective compound is widely used in the beauty industry because it’s often called ‘the Ultimate Moisturizing Skin Care Ingredient’. As a humectant, glycerin acts like a sponge that pulls water from the deeper layer of the skin as well as from the air, bringing moisture and soothing to your skin’s outer layer. Especially nonreactive, it’s used for chronic winter dryness as well as in products for those with sensitive skin.
- Jojoba esters - Although frequently referred to as jojoba oil, it is in fact a wax. When applied to skin, it forms a water-resistant barrier to lock in moisture, helping to moisturize and soften the skin.
- Tea leaf extract- Made from the leaves and buds of green tea, this extract is a potent antioxidant that moisturizes the skin both as an emollient (keeping skin moisturized) and a humectant (pulling moisture from the air).
All of these grand ingredients go into a well-crafted roll-on complete with our Gold Formula full spectrum CBD-rich hemp extract.
There’s a reason our CBD Roll-ons win industry awards. We don’t throw CBD isolate into some carrier oil and call it a fine product. We created a high-quality CBD roll-on stick with true agricultural hemp and a wonderful array of natural plants. It creates a superior soothing sensation.
Buy our CBD roll-on stick today to see how good your skin (and self) can feel.
CBD Roll-ons FAQs
Below are some common questions we hear frequently asked, regarding CBD Roll-ons.
We have found CBD and the other ingredients in a well-made full spectrum hemp extract to be helpful in enhancing health in healthy people and to restore balance and homeostasis to the human system. This dovetails with the long use of hemp in human history for health. And while the scientific research that has been done on CBD is immense, more clinical work needs to be done.
We make no medical claims for these products, and you shouldn’t deal with any company that does.
Grown using only water, earth, and sunlight, the plants are cared for by our farmer partners who have been doing this for a long time. Once harvested, the plants undergo extraction by CO2 - a method chosen for its safety, environmental friendliness, and CO2’s ability to pull out the wide array of bioactive molecules available in the hemp plant. We take a lot of pride in the high quality of our CBD-rich full spectrum hemp extracts.