- Active Duty: Currently serving (working full-time in the Armed Forces.
- Veteran: Previously served in Armed Forces and was discharged under Honorable conditions.
- Retired, Disabled: Same as Veteran. In some cases these terms are used interchangeably.
- Dependent: Spouse or children of Active Duty or Veterans.
Daily Heroes Program FAQ's
What are the military eligibility requirements?
What are the first responder eligibility requirements?
- Law Enforcement: Includes local Police, Sheriff/Deputies and Federal LE. Current & retired accepted.
- Firefighter: Includes all sections of local & wilderness response. Current & retired accepted.
- Emergency Medical Technician/Service: Includes all medical emergency responders and emergency staff with credentials.
- Nurses: Includes all professional nursing staff with credentials.
- Public Service: Includes all government/service employees with a valid .gov e-mail address.
What are the teacher eligibility requirements?
- Pre-K: Teaching in a pre-k institution.
- K-12: Teaching in a formal K-12 institution.
- University: Teaching in a formal University institution.