Plus CBD Skin Serum 50mg
- Non GMO Gluten-Free
- Gras Self Affirmed
- Co2 Extraction
This skin serum - infused with our Gold formula full spectrum CBD-rich hemp extract - indulges your senses and your skin. Besides the hemp CBD to soothe your skin, we include a rich array of moisturizers and favorite plants including jojoba, sea buckthorn, coconut, turmeric, bergamot, kokum seed butter, and meadowfoam seed oil in our CBD daily serum. It’s not just CBD - it’s a top of the line topical skincare product.
Try our hemp CBD skin serums and skincare products today for healthier, richer skin.
Ingredients and Suggested UseBut a topical is not defined by its hemp alone. The other ingredients in our full spectrum CBD soothing serum is what makes it such a top-shelf skincare product, especially for soothing and moisturizing.
(This is intended for educational purposes and is not meant to be a product claim.)
- Jojoba - Although frequently referred to as jojoba oil, it is, in fact, a wax. When applied to the skin, it forms a water-resistant barrier to lock in moisture, helping to moisturize and soften the skin.
- Squalane - Produced by plants and animals as a precursor to making cholesterol and hormones, squalene is a natural moisturizer that tends to peak in our skin in the teen years. Its more stable relative, squalane, is a natural component of the human sebum that keeps our skin healthy. Squalane absorbs into the skin to moisturize and to soothe.
- Rice bran oil - With a high percentage of fatty acids and many natural antioxidants, this oil is a natural emollient that provides good hydration for the skin, as well as protecting it.
- Bisabolol - A terpene from the essential oil of the German chamomile, a flower that’s been used in cosmetics for hundreds of years for its ability to restore suppleness to skin and to enhance the appearance of dry skin by its protective properties.
- Sea buckthorn kernel oil - Sometimes referred to as the ‘holy fruit of the Himalayas’, Sea buckthorn oil has been used for thousands of years as a natural remedy and is popular in Ayurvedic and traditional Chinese medicine. The oil distributes easily over the skin and absorbs quickly. Particularly high in polyunsaturated fats and antioxidants, it promotes younger-looking skin.
- Kokum seed butter - the large seeds of this evergreen contain the rich kokum butter that stays as a solid even at room temperature. It’s used to improve the moisture content of almost every part of the body, including your skin, feet, scalp, and hands. It’s ability to moisturize and its powerful antioxidants make it a common ingredient for sensitive skin.
- Shea butter - Made from the nut of an African tree, shea butter was reportedly a favorite of both Cleopatra and the Queen of Sheba. It’s been used in Africa for millennia, and shea butter’s ability to moisturize and soften the skin is primarily because of its huge composition of fatty acids.
- Elaeis Guineensis (palm) butter - This tree of Africa produces an oil with a use by humans dating back at least 5,000 years. In traditional African medicine, different parts of the plants are used for many reasons. This moisturizing butter has a naturally high level of antioxidants, fatty acids, vitamins, and carotenoids - especially beta-carotene, one of the richest natural sources for this important promoter of skin health.
- Coconut oil - What needs to be said? Throughout the globe, wherever you find coconuts growing, you find people using it for their skin. It’s an emollient moisturizer that’s recommended as the oil of choice for baby massages.
- Turmeric root extract - Long used in Ayurvedic and traditional Chinese medicine, turmeric is packed with carbohydrates, proteins, fats and minerals - plus the curcuminoids that seem to make turmeric so unique. Its antioxidant potential protects and soothes the skin by quenching free radicals.
- Lavender oil - One of the most versatile and widely used essential oil in history, the Greeks used it as a perfume and the Greeks, and Romans bathed in it. A typical oil of lavender contains over 100 compounds with an array of positive effects on the skin.
- Bergamot peel oil - Long used in Italian folk medicine, bergamot is now one of the most common ingredients used in perfumery.
- Sodium Hyaluronate - Often called ‘the hydration miracle’ for its ability to hold 1000x its weight in water, this complex sugar is found in the connective tissue of humans as well as our outer layer of skin. It supports the body’s collagen and helps to maintain the elasticity of the skin because it serves as a water reservoir, helping to regulate the skin’s water content. Aging causes our skin to not hold moisture as well when sodium hyaluronate levels begin to drop, so topping up your natural levels helps to keep the skin healthy and supple.
- Meadowfoam seed oil - One of the most stable vegetable oils known, it’s widely used in cosmetics because of its smooth feel and strength as an emollient moisturizer.
So it’s not only our hemp that makes our CBD face serum so special. It’s all the care we put into the finest ingredients to help that hemp work even better in our CBD skincare.
Our CBD skincare products are produced with the highest standards of quality:
Try our CBD Hemp Oil Serum today to see how healthy, soft, and rich your skin can feel.