CBD Gummies FAQ
More fun than another capsule to swallow, less messy than an oil - we often hear from our senior customers that this is their favorite way to get their daily dose of CBD-rich hemp extracts.
We have found CBD and the other ingredients in a well-made full spectrum hemp extract to be helpful in enhancing health in healthy people and to restore balance and homeostasis to the human system. This dovetails with the long use of hemp in human history for health. While the scientific research that has been done on CBD is immense, more clinical work needs to be done.
We make no medical claims for these products, and you shouldn’t deal with any company that does.
Because besides the cannabinoids, terpenes and fatty acids found in any well-made hemp extract, we select a careful curation of choice ingredients to make a CBD gummy that wins industry awards:
- Organic tapioca syrup - A natural liquid sweetener made from tapioca starch
- Organic cane sugar - Produced from this plant harvested since ancient times, cane sugar is known as the best substitute for the ubiquitous white sugar because of its eco-friendliness and nutrition.
- Organic seaweed extract - Rich in fiber, seaweeds are harvested for their complex sugars and gelatinous hydrocolloids and have been a staple food throughout human history.
- Citric Acid - A weak organic acid that is widely used as a preservative because of its safety and natural sourcing and considered GRAS by the FDA.
- Trisodium Citrate - Known as sour salt, it’s a mild basic used as a buffer with citric acid as a preservative.
- Natural colors and flavors - coloring and flavoring sourced from natural plants
That being said, the best evidence for improving bioavailability is to consume CBD and the other cannabinoids with fat or oil. It helps slow things down and allows more time for absorption. So while you don’t have to, the best time to enjoy your CBD Gummies is right after a meal.
Grown using only water, earth, and sunlight, the plants are cared for by our farmer partners who have been doing this for a long time. Once harvested, the plants undergo extraction by CO2 - a method chosen for its safety, environmental friendliness, and CO2’s ability to pull out the wide array of bioactive molecules available in the hemp plant.