CBD Gummies - Sleep Gummies for Sale
CBD Gummies - CBD with THC Gummies for Sale
CBD GUMMIES 25MG CBD | 2.5 MG THC 30CT SOUR WATERMELON
CBD Gummies - Calm Gummies for Sale
CBD Gummies - Extra Strength CBD Gummies for Sale
CBD Gummies - THC Free CBD Gummies for Sale
CBD Gummies - CBD Gummy Bundles for Sale
CBD Gummies FAQs
Below are some common questions we hear frequently asked, regarding CBD Gummies.
Because besides the cannabinoids, terpenes and fatty acids found in any well-made hemp extract, we select a careful curation of choice ingredients to make a CBD gummy that wins industry awards:
- Organic tapioca syrup - A natural liquid sweetener made from tapioca starch
- Organic cane sugar - Produced from this plant harvested since ancient times, cane sugar is known as the best substitute for the ubiquitous white sugar because of its eco-friendliness and nutrition.
- Organic seaweed extract - Rich in fiber, seaweeds are harvested for their complex sugars and gelatinous hydrocolloids and have been a staple food throughout human history.
- Citric Acid - A weak organic acid that is widely used as a preservative because of its safety and natural sourcing and considered GRAS by the FDA.
- Trisodium Citrate - Known as sour salt, it’s a mild basic used as a buffer with citric acid as a preservative.
- Natural colors and flavors - coloring and flavoring sourced from natural plants
Ultimately, everyone’s endocannabinoid system is different, and with some use, you will find a CBD sweet spot for the number of gummies and times of day that works best for you.
Grown using only water, earth, and sunlight, the plants are cared for by our farmer partners who have been doing this for a long time. Once harvested, the plants undergo extraction by CO2 - a method chosen for its safety, environmental friendliness, and CO2’s ability to pull out the wide array of bioactive molecules available in the hemp plant.
Our CBD gummies do contain trace amounts of THC, but not enough to get you high. If you have an upcoming drug test though, CBD does stay in your system for two to five days.